Tuesday, 11 August 2015
Brownies, sound delicious? what about fudgey brownies, yes sound even nicer.
Here is my easy peasy, even I could do it, recipe for my favourite brownies.
150g of soft Butter
210g of Chocolate, melted
225g of caster Sugar
2 tsp of Vanilla Extract
¼ tsp of Salt
1 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
150g plain Flour
1) Preheat oven to 170. Prepare your baking tins, line with grease proof paper.
2) In a bowl cream together the sugar and butter until fluffy (pale in colour). Add the eggs one at a time and vanilla extract. Mix together until completely combined.
3) Add the melted chocolate and whisk, add into the sugar mix and gently whisk everything together until it’s incorporated but don’t over mix.
5) Pour batter into your prepared pan and bake for about 40 or until when a skewer inserted in the middle comes out clean and wet batter.
6) Cool for about 10 minutes in the pan and then transfer them to a cooling rack to cool completely.
Dust with icing sugar, cut into squares and enjoy ♥
This is my favourite brownie recipe, its simply delicious.
I hope you enjoy these brownies as I do.
Feel free to comment any recipes you'd like to see.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest